We invite abstracts by researchers working on topics that relate to evolution and moral epistemology. Five slots have been reserved for selected presentations. Submitted abstracts should be related to one of the sub-sessions.
Please submit your abstract by clicking the submission button on the right. All abstracts should be between 500 and 800 words, and be related to one of the following sub-sessions*:
1. The Epistemology of Evolutionary Debunking Arguments
2. The Empirical Presuppositions of Evolutionary Debunking Arguments
3. Moral Objectivity, Truth and Justification
4. The ‘Now What Question’ for Moral Error Theory
5. Evolution and Moral Progress
The deadline for abstract submission is October 31st, 2017.
Submissions will be subject to double blind peer review. Notification of acceptance / decline will be given by November 30th, 2017. Thereafter, the conference opens for registration. The organization can provide a bursary of up to €300,- per person for the travel and hotel costs of selected speakers.
Please contact the organising committee if you have any questions via email@example.com.
* Depending on the quality and contents of the total number of abstracts submitted for any given sub-session, the program committee may decide to allocate your abstract to a different sub-session.